Muay Thai Fighters Respect all but Fear None
United World Muay Thai Association was formed in 1993 by Vut kamnark
who saw the need for a better governing body over Muay Thai fighting regulations
in the United States. The United World Muay Thai Association
Promote sanctioned fights worldwide ! We are a non profit organization
dedicated to the Study and Enlightenment of Muay Thai - Muay Boran Martial Arts
and All Martial Artist's World wide. Thank you for your interest.
United World Muay Thai Association | Uwmta.org | Alphomega Sounds inc Subsidiary
About Muay Thai Techniques and
CLICK BELOW TO READ MORE
• Started training at age 5 and has 37+ years in Muay Thai, Boxing, Full Contact (Kyokushinkai) Karate, Taekwondo, Free Style and Submission Wrestling, MMA and Kickboxing experience
• Black Belt in Full Contact (Kyokushinkai) Karate
• Trained and studied Muay Thai extensively throughout the United States and Thailand
• Competed on an amateur level in Boxing, Muay Thai, Full contact Karate (Kyokushinkai), Taekwondo, Wrestling, MMA and Kickboxing in the U.S., Thailand, Brazil, Japan and Canada
• Has fought for and has held amateur championship titles throughout his fight career under numerous organizations
• Multi-certified Muay Thai instructor under UWMTA (United World Muay Thai Association), USMTA (United States Muay Thai Association), TBA (Thai Boxing Association), MTIA (Muay Thai International Association), and ICMTT (International Council of Muay Thai Trainers)
House of Eight Limbs provides a fun, safe, clean and open minded environment for training. All experience levels are welcome. We take the striking and training aspects of Muay Thai seriously but still know how to have fun as well as push individuals to meet their respective goals.
Whether you are looking to get in shape, lose weight, build confidence, learn self-defense, become a fighter or merely looking to train alongside good people; House of Eight Limbs just might be the right fit for you.
At House of Eight Limbs, we abide by a few sayings, “Champions are Made, Not Born”, “No Heat, No Air, All Work” and “Nobody Leaves with a Dry Shirt”.