United World Muay Thai Association
Terms of Service
This Contract for Services is made effective as of ___01/01/2009__, by and between All who use this website of Any Address, Any City, (the "Recipient"), and United World Muay Thai Association of 141 East 55th st, New York, New York 10022 (the "Provider").
- 1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Beginning on __01/01/2009__, United World Muay Thai Association will provide to All who use this website the following services (collectively, the "Services"):
- All but not limited to use of this website for viewing, information, registration.
- Free Service to all visitors
- All who use this website shall pay all costs of collection, including without limitation, reasonable attorney fees. In addition to any other right or remedy provided by law, if All who use this website fails to pay for the Services when due, United World Muay Thai Association has the option to treat such failure to pay as a material breach of this Contract, and may cancel this Contract and/or seek legal remedies.
- 3. TERM. When visitors leave the website
- 4. WORK PRODUCT OWNERSHIP. Any copyrightable works, ideas, discoveries, inventions, patents, products, or other information (collectively the "Work Product") developed in whole or in part by Provider in connection with the Services will be the exclusive property of Provider. Upon request, Recipient will execute all documents necessary to confirm or perfect the exclusive ownership of Provider to the Work Product.
- 5. CONFIDENTIALITY. Provider, and its employees, agents, or representatives will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of Provider, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner, any information that is proprietary to Recipient. Provider and its employees, agents, and representatives will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. This provision will continue to be effective after the termination of this Contract. Any oral or written waiver by Recipient of these confidentiality obligations which allows Provider to disclose Recipient's confidential information to a third party will be limited to a single occurrence tied to the specific information disclosed to the specific third party, and the confidentiality clause will continue to be in effect for all other occurrences.
- Upon termination of this Contract, Provider will return to Recipient all records, notes, documentation and other items that were used, created, or controlled by Provider during the term of this Contract.
- 6. INDEMNIFICATION. Provider agrees to indemnify and hold Recipient harmless from all claims, losses, expenses, fees including attorney fees, costs, and judgments that may be asserted against Recipient that result from the acts or omissions of Provider and/or Provider's employees, agents, or representatives.
- 7. DEFAULT. The occurrence of any of the following shall constitute a material default under this Contract:
- a. No use of any part of this website without written permission
- b. Copying of any text or images is forbidden.
- c. The failure to follow these rules.
- 8. REMEDIES. In addition to any and all other rights a party may have available according to law, if a party defaults by failing to substantially perform any provision, term or condition of this Contract (including without limitation the failure to make a monetary payment when due), the other party may terminate the Contract by providing written notice to the defaulting party. This notice shall describe with sufficient detail the nature of the default. The party receiving such notice shall have 0 days from the effective date of such notice to cure the default(s). Unless waived in writing by a party providing notice, the failure to cure the default(s) within such time period shall result in the automatic termination of this Contract.
- 9. FORCE MAJEURE. If performance of this Contract or any obligation under this Contract is prevented, restricted, or interfered with by causes beyond either party's reasonable control ("Force Majeure"), and if the party unable to carry out its obligations gives the other party prompt written notice of such event, then the obligations of the party invoking this provision shall be suspended to the extent necessary by such event. The term Force Majeure shall include, without limitation, acts of God, fire, explosion, vandalism, storm or other similar occurrence, orders or acts of military or civil authority, or by national emergencies, insurrections, riots, or wars, or strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages or other labor disputes, or supplier failures. The excused party shall use reasonable efforts under the circumstances to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance and shall proceed to perform with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed or ceased. An act or omission shall be deemed within the reasonable control of a party if committed, omitted, or caused by such party, or its employees, officers, agents, or affiliates.
- 10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Contract contains the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written concerning the subject matter of this Contract. This Contract supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
- 11. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Contract will be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Contract is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision will be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
- 12. AMENDMENT. This Contract may be modified or amended in writing by mutual agreement between the parties, if the writing is signed by the party obligated under the amendment.
- 13. GOVERNING LAW. This Contract shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
- 14. NOTICE. Any notice or communication required or permitted under this Contract shall be sufficiently given if delivered in person or by certified mail, return receipt requested, to the address set forth in the opening paragraph or to such other address as one party may have furnished to the other in writing.
- 15. WAIVER OF CONTRACTUAL RIGHT. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Contract shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Contract.
- 16. ATTORNEY'S FEES TO PREVAILING PARTY. In any action arising hereunder or any separate action pertaining to the validity of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be awarded reasonable attorney's fees and costs, both in the trial court and on appeal.
- 17. CONSTRUCTION AND INTERPRETATION. The rule requiring construction or interpretation against the drafter is waived. The document shall be deemed as if it were drafted by both parties in a mutual effort.
- 18. ASSIGNMENT. Neither party may assign or transfer this Contract without the prior written consent of the non-assigning party, which approval shall not be unreasonably withheld.
- IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have caused this Agreement to be executed by their duly authorized representatives as of the date first above written.
- Service Recipient:
- By: _Anyone Website Visitor_ Date: 01/01/2009_
- All who use this website
- Service Provider:
- United World Muay Thai Association
- By: _Website Visitor_ Date: 01/01/2009_
- Description Of Services:
Use of this Website for information pertaining to United World Muay Thai Association, its affiliates and general news and information about Muay Thai.
We make no guarantee of information posted on News feeds or Blogs by 3rd parties.
- Questions Contact us Email